Friday 12 September 2014

20 Facts About Me (p/s: some may be subjected to change)

I've been tagged by my friend Carven via Facebook and I'm gonna do mine here because Im afraid of judgement if I post it in FB (I think this thing is a bit poyo though hahah)  Since, Im soo "FREE" now and my trials is next week, here are my 20 facts.

 Obviously Im a very "diplomatic" person from this pic.



Im not a Malay, Chinese or mixed blood. Im a pure Kenyah, a minority tribe from East Malaysia,     particularly Sarawak. Don't worry, we are no longer headhunters.




I do still live in a longhouse in Belaga, and Im proud of it.


Im blessed with a wonderful family. (Inspiring dad, hardworking mum, loving siblings.) and also amazing friends who have been with me through thick and thin.











I have been 150 cm since Form 1 or 2, I guess. (No more hope in growing taller -.-)


I once wanted to be a military medical doctor, pharmacist, dentist, petroleum engineer, flight maintenance engineer etc. Just name it.


Im on a diet now but I always crash it. When I eat unhealthy food, I'll compensate it by going to the gym.




I like to sing and most people I met would remember me as a singer.


Im friendly to new people because I want to make them feel comfortable in new environment.


Treasure my culture very much because it is very rare nowadays.



I love sunflowers. VERY.



I have studied in 2 schools before I settled in SainsKu. SMK Belaga & Kolej TDTH Bujang Miri.


I LOVE playing sports, especially those sports where I can be rough. Basketball (the most favourite one), hockey, football (the most tiring because of the huge field), futsal, and netball (I always fantasise myself as a ballerina whenever I play netball, don't know why).

(probably the worst bruises I  got so far from playing futsal)


During my post SPM break, I opened my house to teach those primary school kids at my longhouse. Sort of tuition, and I really enjoyed teaching them because they were so enthusiastic in learning and even until now, whenever they see me at kampung during my hols, they will always ask me "When can we do tuition again?".. So sweet of them and I always hope that Im on a long break so that I can do this again. I admit that this experience inspire me to fight for quality education in rural area. (future activist maybe?)

(with my cute nieces during Christmas Eve 2013)


Im broke now and I'll be eating mixed rice at Pasar everyday hopefully.


Dream of being a vlogger. Just wait for it. heheh


Speaking about vlogging, my favourite youtubers are Jenn Im from Clothesencounters and Michelle Phan.

 Jenn Im.


Michelle Phan.

Somehow, I have this natural urge to act like a mak Datin whenever me and my friends enter a high end shop or when we try on shades.



Most of the stuffs I have now are my mother's previously. Eg: Phone, watch, Sling bag. They are very precious to me because they make me feel close to my mum. If possible, I don't wanna buy new ones.


Dream of being a founder of an elite boarding school in Sarawak.


I love anything that has banana and chocolate in it.




That's all! Do comment down below if we share the same facts. hehe Have a good day!






2 comments:

  1. You are one of the Mostest Beautiful Person I have ever met.

    Dun ever be an just an Engineer or a Doctor....be the Beautiful Person that you are, and contribute to your people and to society.

    Once in a while there will be a Beautiful Person who will walks among us. And I believe that you are one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you so much uncle. You made my day today. God bless you!

      Delete