Thursday 5 December 2013

LOVE

Hi people!

I think this might be my last post for the year 2013 as I won't have WiFi in my long house( yes..i still live in long house,believe it or not)  during the semester break.. So, I think I wanna share something on my thought with you guys today. The topic is really close and personal to me especially I am still a young adult. Guess what?  LOVE..Haha..it may sound very cliché but well it's totally normal to have this feeling particularly during this age. But, I'm not going to tell you on how to find THE ONE (maybe  a bit), or how to attract a guy/girl or how to know when you have found your soulmate.. Instead, I'm gonna pour out my thoughts, beliefs and resolutions regarding my love for my forever one who loves me whole my life even during my darkest nights and ugliest days. He still wants my heart even though He owns the sky and the whole universe..His love is too deep to the extent where it couldn't be understood by human intelligence.. And falling into His arms is the most beautiful and comforting thing  I could ever do when this uncertain world fails or disappoints me.. And He is my Father, King, Number One Lover,  Best friend and my Saviour.

Many times I fail to love Him more than anything else. And it is a fool of me for not asking for His guidance, strength and wisdom during my troubled times. How ignorant I was to rely on myself and and ended up being heart-broken and full of despair. I looked elsewhere instead of focusing on Him. My intentions became wrong. I started to do things to impress people instead of for His glory. And the results were devastating, I started to lose myself and dwell in sadness and depression. I took a very long time to finally realise that my own and this world's ways bring me nowhere. I must change my condition. I know I have to come back to Jesus. I have to put my full trust in Him again and claim for my best life in Him. To think and believe that God prepares only the best for me make me to love Him even more. And I'm still learning to love Him for what He has done for me on the cross. He knows that it is impossible for me to live a guiltless life. Even though how hard I tried, I will never be as pure and holy like Him. Therefore, He gave His life for my redemption. It sounds so amazing and believe me I pray that He teaches me to make Him as my first love everyday. He is all I need.

I don't know.. I want Him to make me obsess over Him.

And now, let me tell you about the love for a man or a woman. I know I'm too young to speak about love and marriage. But hey, it's never too young to think of your future right. I was attracted with this quote saying "You attract who are, not who you want". We often say to ourself, "hey, I want a Godly guy who is very kind to everyone, selfless,protects me all the time and matured". But look at ourself first, are we good enough for our dream guy? Is he going to like me as what I am now? A lazybone, selfish, insecure and rude person? Do you want to have this kind of partner for your whole life? To be the father of mother of your children? I'm sorry if I sound too serious but as for me this is a serious matter. So my point here is that, construct yourself first before wanting to get involved in a special relationship. Ask God to develop you into a man or woman He wants you to be. Someone who loves God far more than  anyone or anything. And wait until the right time to come. For the time being, focus on loving God crazily first. Serving Him wholeheartedly and have faith in Him that He is grooming someone beautiful for us. Above all, seek God with all your heart and He will give you what you need.

To wrap this up, never get tired of finding God. Never stop loving and thinking of Him.Give your heart only for Him.

"I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn't love myself"
-instagram: godlydating101
-twitter: godlydating101




No comments:

Post a Comment