Wednesday 13 November 2013

my very first

Helloooooo

I'm Michelle!
Family and close friends call me Isew(pronounced as e-sayw)..i know it's hard to pronounce..
I'm 17 but will turn 18 this December if God's willing. A full time college student and Uni of Auckland hopeful and aiming to become an accountant-turned-billionaire in near future..(will tell you more about me in the next posts)
anyway,probably u are wondering what does it mean by 'leto kenyah'?
It means kenyah lady.. and now u might think to yourself again what the heck is 'kenyah'?
if you are not a Malaysian, I can forgive you. But if say that you are a Malaysian but don't have an idea what is Kenyah, please read more about Sarawak (which is my hometown) on the internet than wasting your time scrolling up and down your facebook page or stalking your crush online.(speak based on experience man! )
and here's the answer to those who are just lazy to look it up and to save your time:
Kenyah-a minority native in Sarawak (Orang Ulu tribe)
            - famous for their elongated ears and intricate tattoos on their legs and arms
            -lives in the mountainous part of Sarawak (Belaga and Baram)


Well, there are more actually..
So now.., why do I want to create a blog? I guess I am quite free now as the holidays is just around the corner and I realise that this can be a platform for me to ameliorate my writing skill(in this case, typing skill).. And I would like to share some interesting stuffs, words of wisdom that I acquire  from people that I look up to or just any random thoughts with you guys.
 So yea..I hope you enjoy reading it !

Wed 13/11/13
6:53 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment